There are various ways in which you can get involved with Wild Child Festivals and we are always keen to hear from artists and companies, arts educators, student performers and volunteers.
Duties can include:
- Helping to set up and decorate the festival site
- Welcoming families to the Festival
- Checking tickets and giving out event guides and wristbands
- Supporting the security team
- Supporting artists and workshop leaders
- Selling Festival merchandise
- Litter picking
- Helping to pack down the festival site
This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get involved in family arts and develop or share festival and events experience. In particular, we are looking for people who are confident in engaging with families and children and working within a team. All interested volunteers will need to complete an online application form and attend an induction session either on an evening or weekend in early August. On Site parking or travel expenses will be provided. Refreshments and food vouchers will be provided and free tickets for family members.